IBM Cloud Pak™ for Data
A next generation data platform for the dawn of the AI powered era
By connecting entire organisations and automating the ‘AI Ladder’ strategy – from collecting to organising, analysing and infusing data – Cloud Pak™ for Data has reinvented how organisations achieve faster and more targeted value from their data, so they’re free to attack any challenge.
Greater than the sum of its parts
Built on the Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform, Cloud Pak™ for Data integrates with IBM Watson® AI technology and hybrid data management, data ops, and governance and business analytics technologies.
Able to deploy in just hours, and easily extending with a growing array of IBM and third-party microservices, Cloud Pak™ for Data fully supports multi-cloud environments, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud™ and private clouds.
Choose Cloud Pak™ for Data when:
Connecting and managing growing volumes of siloed data sets.
Governed data ops
Providing secure self-service access to data.
Building, deploying, managing and governing models and data at scale.
Shift to next-gen cloud native workloads
Provisioning and scaling in minutes.
Deploy AI apps
Developing innovative apps with Cloud Pak™ for Data on Red Hat OpenShift.
A comprehensive platform
designed with a unified user experience
- Use all the compute power and leverage all the data you need.
- Gain visibility across the business.
- Connect IT and data governance.
Application management and efficiency saves up to 85%* in infrastructure and associated management costs.
- Know what data is available.
- Make governance agile and safeguard data with policy controls.
- Trace back to data sources.
Automation and faster access with governance improves productivity and reduces ETL requests by up to 65%*.
- Empower users through powerful collaboration.
- Connect data with a lifecycle that feeds directly into AI apps.
- Boost productivity with reliably sourced models.
50% improvement in data scientist productivity (recorded savings of $1.2 million to $3.4 million).
- Automate business processes.
- Employ AI-assisted intelligence.
- Automate planning, budgeting, and forecasting analytics.
$7.3m in benefits gain and 65% reduction in ETL jobs**. (** Statistics from TEI study)